1. The child of a president attend the DC public school system
2. Defined Contribution Congressional pensions
3. An actual decrease in the gross expenditures of the Federal Government
4. Repayment of the Social Security and Medicare “Trust Funds” by the Federal Government without additional borrowing from other sources.
5. A politician who donates more than the required taxes to government and refuses to take deductions
6. A pay freeze on elected officials until the budget is balanced
7. Reading every page of every bill by every member of congress before voting on the bill.
8. Congressional Term Limits
9. An end to gerrymandering
10. Reducing government involvement in the lives of the Citizens.